Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Mmm Berry!!!


When I first saw this colour I loved it, but because I have huge lips I am always worried about wearing lipstick. I used to hate my lips when I was younger, but now that I have grown older I don't mind them too much. 

Sooo... I didn't want to spend money on a lipstick that would make me look like a clown. Lucky for me my mum was in on the berry lip trend and she had bought it. When I tried it on I loooved it. It's a Sleek lipstick, Madly Maroon, its a red plum colour when you apply it and gets more darker and gothic like the more you apply it and it was only 1.99... BARGAIN!!! from an Afro Hair and Beauty Shop. 








This is a cheaper alternative if you wanted something of a higher quality, Mac is the one.

I've used this lipstick for over a week and haven't used any other since. However, the colour can make you look older especially if you apply loads of coats, but I don't mind looking older.

Thanks for reading, until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm going to give cherry lipstick a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the color can age you and it also brings attention to dark under-eye circles if they are not concealed properly, however, it looks flattering on you.


    It suits you well : )

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete