Sunday, 25 December 2011

Another Future Buy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fur Gilet: New Look
Dress: ASOS.COM
Ankle Boots: Random Shop

Just wanted to show you what my next purchase is going to be, a slight cross between Acne Pistol and Topshop Ambush. The reason why I'm going to get these is because everyone seems to have Ambush now and probably sold out in most stores, I cant afford Pistol right now and because I get discount on these :p
Also I like the diagonal zip on these and because the hell is lower it's more of a flatter boot and will be able to wear them everyday.
However, the problem with these are that the sizing is sooo off. I'm usually a size 6/39 and have to get them in a size 4/37. Ridiculous. 
They look better from the side, you can see a 360 degree view of the shoes if you click on the link below. 

Photobucket


But Acne are still the number one and one day they should have the honour of gracing my feet, lol. For now the ones above should do.
Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. you look lovely, merry christmas doll

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful love the hair!

    thatgabriellemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look. In fact I want to recreate it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're a great alternative to the Ambush boots (I'm a bit mad at the price though).
    Strut Mode

    ReplyDelete
  5. babe u look so chic! love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hair as always...Loving the Dune boots, its very similar to the one in Topshop and Miss Selfridge...crazy price tags tho.

    http://daydreamsofaneverendingcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look! those boots are just what I need if only it was student friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look lovely my dear

    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  9. that fur just reminded me of the fur vest I recently saw I love how you styled it
    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey
    You look lovely...love the looks
    I would like to know where you got ur hair from (looks gorgeous)...whats the brand, how many inches and how many packs?
    Thnks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yep, Acne boots/shoes are always a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  12. U look gorgeous as usual love ur hair&outfit.

    Hope u had a lovely xmas,wishing u a happy&blessed 2012 x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look lovely, that sizing is nuts, well if the size 4 is comfy who cares! and atleast it looks like you have smaller feet whih is always a plus!

    The boots are great IMO they're nicer than the ambush boot

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so pretty.

    Nice look

    .xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the color of that dress, it looks great on your skin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look beautiful, great color of your dress. i think i will like your blog so now i'm following you :)

    www.seszenatmidnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute flyffy vest, I've been searching for one exactly like it my self. I like the colour of your dress, it's really pretty :)

    /Cindi

    http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. World's Most Popular Cars, Hot Speed Cars, Hot Cars with Hot Girls, Cars Latest Pictures with all info, Latest updates Cars Models and Company Cars, Strange Vehicles, Concept Cars, Top 10 Expensive Cars in the World.
    Visit this Link for More Strange Vehicles and Cars with Latest info and Pictures
    WorldLatestVehicles.com

    ReplyDelete