Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Zalando Collection

I was contacted by a company called Zalando to do a product review, they are an online website that stocks a number of brands from French Connection to Vero Moda.
However, I decided to pick out something from their Zalando Collection which they just launched a couple of weeks ago. I instantly fell in love with the minimalist Zara-esque feel of that line.
Below you can see that I went for a pair of trousers and a top from their Sci Tec range. 
Like I said I'm getting more into colours which is why I went for these trousers, the abstract print adds an edge to the trousers and when I saw that they were high-waisted I was sold, these type of trousers suit my shape the best and love how they look on. I also went for a yellow cropped top, which looks quite simple, but as you can see below the back is a grey colour and has the yellow colour going down the middle with an exposed zip.

Photobucket

There are so many things I have added to my wishlist from the Zalando collection, like this white tunic, kimono style dress, slightly metal toecap coral heels and blue parka...
I could go on forever to be honest.

My go-to outfits have been, a pair of coloured/printed trousers, top and blazer, just simple and effortless.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jacket: Forever21
Top: H&M
Trousers: c/o Zalando

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jacket: H&M
Top: c/o Zalando
Trousers: H&M
Shoes: Dune

21 comments:

  1. Wow, those trousers look absolutely stunning on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting girls...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. woww i really love the color of the first pants!


    - True

    http://itstrued.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue print trousers. So gorg!

    http://daydreamsofaneverendingcloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You beauty you, love the trousers so so much

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh I love it all. Great looks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Zalando top looks great! definitely going to have a look at their site :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both looks! Those blue trousers are so cute on you!! :)

    xx,
    Jackie

    www.fashionationstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great combination, I hope you visit my blog darling!!
    Kisses!!

    http://vestidaparaelexito.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The whole outfit is amazing! Visit my blog please :).

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love!!! Cant wait to try this myself...not too sure my size 16 hips will look as cute but fashion is for interpretation! hehe. x

    bushbabeuk.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful looks!

    http://my-vegan-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving both looks. The pants are fab!!

    www.myflawsandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The blue print pants are GORGEOUES !!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. stunning, love the patterned trousers! I really love the zalando collection too, they sent me the most amazing coral heels that i cant wait to wear :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute, love your hair :)

    youngwildefree.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely love the pants , the colour and prints are a perfect match for summer! http://carelessworldd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. so beautiful. all your outfits are so nice and sweet. see you Anais xx

    ReplyDelete