Wednesday, 23 May 2012

George- Be Seen In

Untitled

Untitled

Jacket: George@ASDA
Vest: H&M
Trousers: H&M
Shoes: Primark



First of all excuse the quality of the pictures, I still need to sort out my DSLR but being stubborn in forking out the money.

On a brighter note, I was contacted by the people of George at Asda to try out one of their pieces from the "Be Seen In" section of their website, which is focusing on the ever popular Spring/Summer floral trend.

I thought this jacket would be ideal for creating a fun yet put together summer look. I decided to style the rest of my outfit with colours that would compliment the colours in the jacket, with this neon vest, pastel green trousers and tied everything together with a pair of nude heels, you just can't go wrong with nude heels.
I actually wore this outfit to my presentation, but swapped the neon vest for a white one.

I know people have been going crazy about floral trousers and jackets as seen in Zara and H&M and you can get similar styles for a more affordable price at George.
Unfortunately, the jacket has sold out but here you can find a pair of trousers in the same print.
Might have to snap them up, I'm just imagining how good the jacket and trousers would look together, a bit of floral madness never hurt anyone.
----------------------------------------
Don't forget to enter my give-away below, if you would like to win a summery vintage dress.
Give-away ends this Friday.

By the way, I'm on Instagram now you can find me under @5inchheels, it's so addictive I'm such a stalker.
Take care everyone xxx

12 comments:

  1. this is sooo lovely, the colors and the prints

    ReplyDelete
  2. I die for the colours in this outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to see George's take on the floral trend and I like the way you've teamed it with the light pastels. Oh and welcome to instagram, I'm an addict too-it's so bad.
    Strut Mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that jacket darling, my mama bought me the nautical one and when she bought it there was just one left in a size 8 - luck or what? But I love that floral print version.

    Eda ♥

    Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

    *Follow me on twitter* @BloggerEda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that print! It is completely gorgeous!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the blazer, looks like something H&M and Zara would sell


    www.lollihearts.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it , looks great on you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! Nice outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that jacket cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, can't believe it Asda, I'm defo gonna try & get me one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how your style has developed its minimalistic but the pop of colour here and there, prints and tailoring make it your own xo

    ReplyDelete