Leather Jacket: Clothes Show
Love the way a black maxi skirt can make your body look long and lean. Haven't worn this skirt for such a long time, probably because I made it way too long.
Took these picture with the mothers digital camera, hence the quality, but I'm going to keep using it until I get my DSLR fixed so I can keep my blog regularly updated.
Make sure to enter my Dune give-away below, if you want to win some goodies. Just to let you know that the give-away is OPEN INTERNATIONAL as I didn't mention it before.
Wanted to show all of you the new purchases I made today. You can never go wrong with black classic pieces. I feel like the bag could dress up a casual day outfit whereas the clutch would compliment a statement dress on a night out.
I told you all that I was planning a give-away, just to thank you guys for sticking around even though I've been such a rubbish blogger lately. So these pieces are going to go to one of you lucky readers.
My mother is actually getting an account just so she can enter my give-away... Nigerian mothers *shakes head*
I also want to apologise for the lack of posts in advance, finally bought a remote for my camera and now the camera is broken, hence the lack of quality in this picture taken with my Iphone, quite upset because I wanted to start blogging like crazy. So bear with me please.
Now to the important part, to enter this give-away, your going to have to do the following:
1. You have to be a follower through Google Friend Connect as this give-away is specifically for my followers 2. Leave your name and e-mail address 3. I am going to choose the winner using a random number generator to make it fair and unbiased, but I would like to know what you would wear with these two pieces, so comment below.
1.Yet again shamefully apologising for the lack of blogging. I finally bought a new remote for my camera today. It felt really good taking pictures today, because I've felt so guilty and ashamed for not posting I think for up 2 weeks I believe. I know my old remote is going to pop up in the most obvious of places now that I have bought a new one.
2. Uni has also been one of the reasons I have been MIA. Had a presentation today. We received a brief from George at ASDA, they wanted us to take a designer of our choosing and create a range fitting for the George customer, focusing on the trend, fabrics, pricing and target market. Myself as well as 11 of my peers were picked as finalist to present to George today. Gosh, I was so nervous and my voice sounded so shaky. I volunteered to go first, because the longer I wait the more nervous I get. Paula the Womenswear Buyer concluded by saying that she could see us all as Buyers at George that was very comforting and a confidence boost, as it's my last year at uni and I'm absolutely petrified that I'm going to end up jobless....*Having a little panic attack right now*
3. I know I still need to talk about the Brazilian hair I purchased, which I will still do. The company EbonyBare going to be relaunching soon and they actually asked me to model for their website. So I'll be posting about the company, their service and hair more to the time of the relaunch. This is the natural colour of the hair, looks slightly ombre'd but the hair naturally is lighter at the ends and I think the flash of the camera makes the hair appear brighter as well.
4. Speaking of modelling, I have a family friend who is a photographer who is looking to build up his portfolio. I told him I would give him a mention in case their is any interest. If you are an aspiring model looking to build up your portfolio as well and live in London or are able to travel there, contact him through this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Stay tuned this week as I'm planning to do a give-away...Exciting!
Took these pictures from my I-phone as I can't find the remote to my camera and taking pictures without it just seems so strenuous, so used to the remote now.
But I really wanted to post today, because I wanted to show you my new doe.
I finally jumped onto the virgin hair bandwagon, got this hair from EbonyB's Real Hair.
I'll let you know more about the hair later.
The colour on my lips is a mixture of three different lipsticks tried to get a colour similar to MAC Up the Amp. The colour looks brighter on camera.
Leather Jacket: Clothes Show
On Saturday went for dinner at Nando's and then yummy cocktails.
On Sunday we went round family friends, the day was filled with Nigerian food, insults and beatings from the boys, photoshoots, and discussion about farts and most of all laughter.
Yesterday was my blog-versary. Can't believe I've been blogging for a year, seems like it's gone so fast.
Once again want to thank you for your support and as said before I will show my appreciation with a give-away at some point.
I've been getting questions about my hair, I talked about the same hair here.
To be honest, I wouldn't really recommend the hair unless your looking for a quick fix and something that will last you for a month.